Features and Benefits
Features and Benifits
AlleyOop Sports Trampoline
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.9" diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 8.5" Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and a greater return bounce.
- 96 Extra-Stretch High-Performance Springs on 14ft 8.5 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. Our frame allows the springs to handle the bounce of a 245 pound adult. The Variable-Bounce™ offers a great bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else's trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric... A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOop® trampolines include our patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the Variable-Bounce System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOop Sports® Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
- 14ft Model has a maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lbs*
(*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs.)
- The AlleyOOP PowerBounce™ trampoline has all of the features and specifications of the Variable Bounce™ Trampoline (see details) as well as some exclusive advantages listed below.
- The mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield with the addition of high-strength heavy-duty mat edging designed to withstand the increased demands of power jumping.
- The 14' trampoline has 96 Primary springs and 48 PowerSprings™ for a total of 144 springs.
- The AlleyOOP PowerBounce comes with 48 adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a huge range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOOP Sports® brand trampoline accessories (sold separately).
- 14ft Model has a maximum single-user weight rating up to 270 lbs* (260 lbs for the 12ft Model).*
(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs.)
- The Most Advanced Safety Engineering Available in Trampolines
- DoubleBounce™ System is 50% More Forgiving Than Ordinary Trampolines
- Proprietary Design Creates a "Shock Absorption Zone"
- Integrated AirShock™ Safety Technology Helps to Reduce Risk with Multiple Jumpers
- Includes our exclusive patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure System
- Adjustable Bounce Performance (system can be optimized as your family grows)
- Mats Can Be Rotated for Extended Life
- Frame Pad is Thick, Forest Green, and made up of gym-quality crosslinked PE, closed cell foam with a reinforced, 21-ounce PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from pre-galvanized steel that is 1.9 inches in diameter
- Deep Forest Green Powder Coating - Blends Beautifully with Landscaping
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty